World's Cutest 3 Month Old Baby Girl
3 Months already? I really can't believe that Bailey turned 3 months on Thursday and even more then that I can't believe how much she has changed and learned. I think that the picture above sums it all up...Bailey is the cutest and happiest baby and I love her so much. So here is a list of some of the new and exciting things Bailey's doing...
- Recognizes and smiles at Mom and Dad 99% of the time
- Holds her head up when she is one her tummy, and sometimes will lift both arms off the mat and her head stays up - I like to call it baby yoga
- Loves to hit and grab onto the things hanging from her tummy time mat
- Sleeps for about 7hrs at night, wakes up to nurse and then goes back down for 3hrs
- Loves the TV and Baby Einstein (she is daddy's little girl)
- Sits up like champ with the assistance of her Bumbo
- Balances sitting up while Daddy holds onto one of her thighs, and he is already starting to try and have her balance standing up
- Is wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
- Likes Patty Cake and Wheels on the Bus
- Talks your ear off in the morning
We hope you enjoy her as much as we do...sorry I couldn't figure out how to center the video!