- Had her 1st real belly laugh, and has been laughing a ton ever since (thanks cousin Reese for getting it all started!)
- Moves around the room in her own non-traditional way
- Pushes up onto all fours, aka the Mogley crawl
- Can push herself up to a sitting position
- Still no solids
- Loves to splash in the bathtub, and tries to splash the water into her mouth
I feel like a super bad wife, because this is a very belated B-day post for my hubby. On Aug. 1st Clint turned 29, only one more year til the BIG 3-0, when did we get so OLD? To celebrate his big day we went out to lunch to Famous Dave's, which was delicious and then later that night he had a night out with the GUYS! Nothing says 29th Birthday celebration like a Monster Truck Rally...the guys had a blast and I am glad he was able to do something fun on his day. We celebrated with friends and family the next day with a BBQ at our place which was a blast, but I didn't even get a picture of him blowing out the candle...go figure! Happy late Birthday Clint...your girls LOVE you so much and are so blessed to have you in our life! Love ya!