(Newborn Pics courtesy of Amanda Crookston)
On the 15th of this month Miss Reagan turned one month old, and I am sad to I have very few pictures to show for it. Trying to wrangling to kids, and a dog, leaves little time to document our life. I guess as some say we are too busy living it...and by living I mean feeding a baby every few hours, trying to clean the house, giving baths, going on walks, and occasionally a play date with some friends. Life has been crazy with two kids, but we are making it work one day at a time. Reagan is doing great and like Bailey is a great baby! She is a big girl and might pass her big sister up if she continues growing at this rate, but we couldn't be happier to have her in our family! Here are a few things Reagan's been up to this last month...
- She eats every 3 hours, and on occasion throws it all back up (Bailey never spit up so that has been are biggest adjustment...spit up is NO fun!)
- She just started smiling at us and cooing a little
- Wears size 1 diapers, but we will be switching to 2's once this pack is gone
- She is taking good naps during the day, and is giving me anywhere from a 4-6 hour stretch at night...I know I am lucky!
- According to our scale at home she is weighing around 12-12 1/2 pounds, like I said big girl
- She is wearing 0-3 months clothes, and depending on the brand some 3-6 months...so much for her and Bailey sharing clothes
- She loves taking baths
- She has already been to her first QCHS football game
- She has had a terrible case of baby acne, which is still lingering a little
- She has been to church twice, and down pretty good
- She doesn't like to burp, hence the spit up, and gets violent hiccups
- My favorite - made herself cry because she was pulling her own hair...classic
Sleeping...her favorite past time
The girls with Grandma & Grandpa Millward
Bailey has been adjusting pretty well to having a little sister and I can say that she is more interested in her everyday. We have meltdown for sure, but she is nice to Reagan and I can't ask for more then that. She loves to hold her, touch her hair, point out all of her body parts, help change diapers, says she has the hiccups or that she's talking to you with every little sounds Reagan makes. I can't wait for Reagan to get bigger and for these two girls to start playing together...I really hope that they are best friends in the making! Happy 1 month Reagan, we love you!