Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little White Dress

We had the opportunity to give this sweet little girl a name and a blessing on Saturday. Due to family traveling schedules we held the blessing at our home, which turned out great. Most of our family and friends were able to attend, which we are very grateful for, and we missed those that could not be there. Clinton gave a beautiful blessing, that was truly inspired by the Spirit. I am so thankful to have the Priesthood in our home, and to have a husband worthy to use it.

Men in Reagan's Circle

I think what has made my girl's blessing even more special is that both of them have worn the same dress that I wore for my blessing. My mom kept mine and gave it to me during one of Bailey's shower, and I am so glad she did. I love that this little white dress can be passed down generation to generation.

Our Little White Dress


I love my girls SO much, and am so thankful everyday that Heavenly Father has trusted me with these choice Spirits. The Spirit I felt this weekend reminded me of just how sacred parenthood is, and how these girls are relying on us to lead them home again. I pray that I may do my best to lead them and guide them with both hands holding fast to the iron rod. We love you Reagan and are so blessed to have you in our family!

5 comments :

Ashley Millward said...

Pretty girls. So sad your brother and I couldn't make it with Kaden. But glad Gabe was able to go, sounds like you guys had a blast.

And I really can't believe how different the girls look when Bailey was a baby.

Braden and Jodee said...

Looks like a great day! That is the first picture of Reagan that I could really see her "look". She looks so different from Bailey! Both girls are cuties :) And I love that you used your same dress... that makes it even more special.

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

I miss my little chamacas.

Lynsey said...

So beautiful!! That is very exciting, and such an important day. Congrats to you guys! I think it's so special especially when a dad gives his daughter a blessing - it's such a special thing!

Pieces of me... said...

Those are Beautiful pictures! You have gorgeous little ones... they look just like their mommy :)