Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

Today I am thankful for my calling at church. I am one of three Beehive Advisors in our Ward's Young Women group, and I LOVE it. I have gained such a testimony of the Young Women & Personal Progress Program over this past year. I was not the most active member during my YW years and I never fully had the chance to participate in all the program had to offer. Now I realized I missed out on SO much. This program is truly inspired and is so important for all the women of the Church. Over the past year in my calling I have gained a stronger testimony of my Divine Nature as a daughter of God, and I know that he knows me individually and loves me. For this I am truly thankful!

WE ARE DAUGHTERS of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him. WE WILL STAND as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are:

Faith * Divine Nature * Individual Worth * Knowledge * Choice and Accountability * Good Works * Integrity * and Virtue

WE BELIEVE as come to accept and act upon these values, WE WILL BE PREPARED to strengthen home and family, make and keep scared covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.

2 comments :

trisha said...

That's my calling too!

Pieces of me... said...

My calling 3!! I'm trying to earn my PP as a leader now too... it really IS a tool to help us learn and gain our full potential as daughters of God :)