- Will "woof" when you ask what a doggy says or when she sees Bronco...sounds like "woowoowoo"
- Is trying & actually eating some BIG people food (apple slice, french fry)...this is a big step for us
- Has 6 teeth
- Dances when she hears music, but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Little Einstein are still her favs
- Baby talks up a storm, and trys to say certain words...but they just aren't that recognizable yet
- Loves to open & close the shutters
- Will say what sounds like whoa or oooh, with the cutest rounded mouth
- Loves to open & close things, and is starting to put things in & take them out
- Points at things she wants
- Loves going on bike rides
- SHE'S WALKING!!!!!
(Sorry the lighting is a little funky)
This last week she has been two or three steps, but she was still a little nervous to really let go and WALK. I don't know what changed, but yesterday when we got home from church she decided it was GO TIME! All of a sudden she was taking 8-10 steps at a time so we pulled out the video camera to document this momentous occasion. I think my favorite part about this is that she claps for herself after she falls down...so proud of herself. She is definitely crawling more then walking, but as Clint would says, "It's only just begun!"